All District Administrators are elected by the League Presidents in their district every 3 years. Elections must be complete and results submitted to the Regional Office by July 15.
Assistant District Administrators are appointed by the District Administrator, not elected.
Schedule of Elections:
2011, 2014, 2017: Districts 2, 5, 8
2012, 2015, 2018: Districts 1, 4, 7, 10
2013, 2016, 2019: Districts 3, 6, 9
District Administrators must meet certain criteria for re-election:
- Must have documented participation in a District Administrator training session at a regional center, at a Road Show, or to-be-developed online training program.
- Must have 50% of district leagues participating in the ASAP program
- Must have a District Safety Officer on file with headquarters
- Must be a member in good standing with the state association
- Must not be affiliated with another youth baseball or softball program
- Must file a district financial report with headquarters and distribute same to district leagues
- Must have updated and signed maps of all district leagues on file with headquarters